Guaranteed Savings – No Matter Your Income
Fertility medications can be expensive and Barron is here to help. If you fail to qualify for an income-based financial assistance program, you are eligible to receive a 5% discount on select fertility medications through MDR Assist.
- Follistim AQ Cartridge (follitropin beta injection)
- Ganirelix Acetate Injection (brand name)
- Pregnyl (chorionic gonadotropin for injection, USP)
- You were denied financial assistance by another program. Qualifying programs include ReUnite Assist and Compassionate Care.
- Requires denial notification dated within the prior 60 days.
- Discount must be applied at the time of purchase and cannot be applied to past purchases.
- Cannot be combined with other discounts offered by Barron.
- Ask your doctor to send your prescription to Barron.
- Email the denial notification from the other program to MDRAssist@mdrusa.com.
- Barron will apply a 5% discount to the cost of your prescriptions (including any refills).
For more information, call 1-800-362-7939 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.